Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm back.

Damn I just lost a blog. That's time well wasted. My life sucks. But I still dislike dumb ass yuppy charlestown Honkees. Oh yeah, FUCK MICHEAL MCDONALD!! Sorry watching Tavis Smiley. The last great Black Hope. That's sad. Not the whole Micheal McDonald thing, but the fact that Black People are dependant on a Black Hope. Seems real odd though to me. It's always been White folk dependant on Hope. Well, in all reality, we've always been. Okay this dumb ass has fucked up train of thought. Here I am about to make a prolific statement and this Kenny Loggins wannabe, aka Micheal "Let me Fuck up Motown worse than Berry Gordy and Kedar Massenburg combined plus Vivendi Universal" McDonald, got his pale ass on the stage of Tavis Smiley's playing a worn out Yamaha Electric piano and has utterly fucked up a Smokey Robinson song (Second that emotion). Sometimes i just wanna lock Soul music in a vault and tell record labels to "FUCK OFF!" Damn he's sponsored by Wal-Mart? So much for the Black Hope label. Almost as bad as KRS and Sprite. What next? Dead Prez and the NRA? Well, I'm not gonna knock KRS, cause I kinda like Sprite. I hate the Coca-Cola Coporation, but I love Sprite. Okay, back to task. What was I ranting about before Ol' McDonald threw me off? OH YEA!! The supposed "Great Black Hope!!" Okay, so Tavis Smiley has been labeled by many as the next Great Black Hope. But in essence isn't he really the first? I say this because White folks actually like him, WHILE HE'S POPULAR!! White folks didn't like King until he was shot, and they sure as hell didn't like Ali until his ass came down with Parkinsons'. That way he can't beat they ass. Very racist in thought I know, but these are my thoughts. If you don't like it, I'll lock in a vault two vaults down from Soul music (that way you can't bore a hole and mysteriously escape with Otis Redding's catalog and sell it to Micheal Bolton). Okay I think I'm gonna finish this some other time. I'm just getting really pissed about Soul Music, Black PBS hosts who are getting shut up, and dumb white male musicians that want to be James Brown at 50. Okay I'll be back later today. Not like I have anything better to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home