Damn, I can't believe i've gotten to this level
This whole thing is really quite odd to me. I don't know, I always knew that my life was boring, but i was never quite assured of that until i created this account. When you're stuck at home watching the NFL Network and listening to Lincoln Kennedy's fat ass talk about Morton's Steak House on a perfectly okay Friday night, DAMN life sucks. Any hoot, I don't know what i want to say here. If you're reading this, you probably know me. You're probably bored too. So that makes about, hmm, now how many people do I really know again? Oh yeah 5, I think. What's even more peculiar, is that my mom isn't blowing me up every two minutes. I love her to tears, but sometimes I just want her to go have fun. But I guess that for one month while she's over in Ghana & South Africa with the Enforcer, aka Grandma (that woman can still beat my ass ruthlessly) I'm off the hook, and forced live life in sheer boredom. Okay, I'm gonna finish this here. Mostly because I've found out where Sterling Sharpe is working (NFL Network), I'm getting sick of NFL Network, and also, that banana peel I put in the trash yesterday is starting to smell. (Little Jarumi secret: I just used that old Dole commercial with that odd ass Pineapple dancing to spell banana. Sad shit. Sad, sad, sad, shit) Good evening moon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home